Topup U.S. Wireless Prepaid Cell Phones No Contract Phones
As prepaid calling plans become more popular in the United States there are more and more options arriving all the time. Many casual cell phone users find that they are overpaying with they enter into a contract with a postpaid phone plan. Why pay for minutes that you don’t use when you can get reasonable per minute rates and simple pay only when you talk. Here are cellular phone providers that have prepaid phones that work in the United States.
- Recharge Boost Mobile
- Recharge Alltel Wireless
- Recharge Verizon Wireless
- Recharge AT&T Wireless
- Recharge T-Mobile
- Recharge Cricket Cellular
- Recharge Net10
- Recharge Tracfone
- Recharge Virgin Mobile
Recharge Cricket Paygo Topup
Cricket PAYGo daily plans give you unlimited calling, starting at $1/day. It’s simple. Pay one amount PER DAY for UNLIMITED communication, with anyone, on any network, at any time. Pay only for the days you use your phone. And with all Cricket PAYGo plans, there are no minutes to count, no bills to pay, no fees to worry about, and no contracts to sign.
Choose the plan that fits your needs.
Change your plan as often as you like.
|US Long Distance||10¢/min||UNLIMITED||UNLIMITED|
|Premium Extended Coverage||N/A||UNLIMITED||UNLIMITED|
|Text and Pix||10¢/sent*||UNLIMITED||UNLIMITED|
|Global and Mexico Text||10¢/sent*||UNLIMITED||UNLIMITED|
|411 Directory Assistance||$1/use||$1/use||UNLIMITED|
Cricket offers 2 ways to refill your phone with top-up recharge minutes.
Add Funds With a PIN
You can buy top-up cards and PINs at many Cricket PAYGo locations. Top-up cards and PINs are available in values ranging from $10 to $45, depending on retailer and region. Find a Store
If you have a top-up card or PIN already, follow the instructions on the card or receipt to add the funds to your account. If you are having trouble, please contact Customer Care at 1-800-CRICKET so we can help you.
Top-up cards make great gifts, too!
Add Funds Directly to Your Account
Some Cricket PAYGo locations don’t have top-up cards or PINs. At these locations, you can add funds directly to your account without using a PIN. You can top-up your account with amounts as little as $1 and as much as $300. Depending on the Cricket PAYGo location, you can pay with cash, check, credit card, or debit card. You can also use *PAY (*729) to top-up with your credit card. Find a Cricket Store »
Recharge Net10 Topup
Recharge Tracfone Topup
Recharge Virgin Mobile Pay as You go
Benefits of Prepay Phones
- Only pay for what you use. No waste.
- You don’t need good credit or credit history to get a phone.
- Most prepaid phones can be unlocked and used on other provider networks.
- Many plans don’t require a contract.
Things to Know Before You Buy
In general buying prepaid is a bit simpler then a contract. There are some questions that you will want answered before you commit to a carrier.
- Does the provider have good coverage in your area.
- Look for activation fees.
- How long will your prepaid minutes last. Most have expiration dates.
- Do you get discounted night and weekend minutes.
- Will you be charged for national calls to other area codes.
- Will they charge you for roaming outside your local coverage area.
- What are the charges for texting or mobile web if you need it.
- Are there any daily access charges. This may or may not work to your advantage.