Tata Indicom Broadband High Speed Internet
Tata Indicom is one of Indias leading providers of high speed broadband wireless internet. They provide both prepaid and postpaid options as well as many promotions and special offers to get your started.
Tata Indicom Broadband is more than a super fast connection. With your Tata Indicom Broadband User Name & Password you can access a world of Wi-Fi, Global Roaming, Business Enrich Services, Dial Up and more. What’s more – you pay for only what you use.
Tata Broadband Features
- Wireless Broadband - Tata Indicom Broadband is a technology that delivers fast, secure and reliable internet for your business.
- Wi-Fi - Internet-on-the-move is about accessing the internet with Tata Indicom Wi-Fi no matter where you are.
- Dial Up - Access the internet wherever you have a landline phone – your ever ready back up connection at home or outside.
- Net Telephony - Talk to your business associates abroad with Tata Indicom Net Telephony which allows you to make international calls at local rates.
- Business Enrich Services – Static IP, security suite, domain name, web hosting, bulk sms etc to help your business grow.
- Global Roaming – Stay connected to the internet at more than 500 hotspots in India and over 160 countries globally.
- 24X7 support – For help with your Broadband connection just call or email us
Tata Broadband Bill Payment
To keep your interent up and runing you will need to pay your Tata Broadband bill. Tata offers two options, you can pay online or in person.
Online payments are the most convenient and secure way to pay your monthly bill. Use our (128-bit encrypted) secure gateway and make the payment through Net Banking or via Credit Cards.
Cheque Drop Box
We have a large network of cheque drop boxes spread across the country for your convenience. Write us a cheque in favour of Tata Communications Internet Services Limited, drop it in the dropbox and your payment will be updated in a few days.
To see the list of cheque drop box locations click here.
Tata Broadband Special Offers and Promotions
Tata Indicom regularly runs special offers. At the time of this writing they were giving away free laptops if you sign up for 36 months in advance. They also have other promotions available. Click here to view Tata Broadband Deals »
Why Tata Broadband
Tata Indicom Broadband is a technology that delivers super fast, secure and reliable internet for your office. You can surf websites, send business proposals, get information for your business ideas & solve customer queries and much more at a super fast Broadband speeds.
We understand that your business has different needs and therefore one tariff plan can’t fit all. Our tariff plans are simple and are structured keeping your business needs in mind.
Click here to check tariffs.
To get a Tata Indicom Broadband Connection follow the simple steps below:
- Apply for a connection online
- We will conduct a feasibility study for the address that you require the broadband connection at. If your address is feasible, you will have your connection soon. In case, your address is not feasible, we will not be able to provide a Broadband connection to you – but you can still access the world of Wi-Fi, Dial Up, Global Roaming and Business Enrich Services.
- Our representative will get in touch with you and help you select tariff plans and services as per your need. Requisite documents and proofs will also be collected from you. Click here to see all the documents you will need to keep ready.
- Our service engineers will install the connection at your address at a time convenient to you. Make sure you have what it takes to get unbridled access. Click here to read more about the technical requirements.
At the time of placing the order, you will need to submit the following documents pertaining to installation address proof and photo identity proof:
Installation Address Proof (any one of the following):
- Ration Card
- Electricity Bill
- Telephone Bill
- Gas connection bill
- Bank Statement/Pass book
- Credit Card statement
- Form 16/Assessment order from Income Tax/Lease Agreement/Rent agreement/Flat purchase agreement/Letter from the company
- Form ST 2
Photo Identity Proof
- Election ID Card
- Driving License
- PAN Card
- Student ID Card
A Tata representative will also collect the payment as per your chosen tariff plan. The payment has to be made upfront in favour of Tata Communications Internet Services Limited through a crossed Cheque or a Demand draft.
Here’s a checklist of the computer hardware and software you will need prior to the installation of Tata Indicom Broadband:
For your PC you will need
- A Pentium class processor
- Windows 98SE, ME, 2000, XP or Vista
- 10100 Ethernet LAN port
- Internet Explorer 5.0/Firefox
Plus if you want to use a Wi-Fi router you need
- Intel Centrino internal wireless technology
- A USB 1.1 or 2.0 port for USB wireless adapter
- A free slot for PCMCIA wireless adapters
- A free PCI slot for PCI wireless adapters
If you have a Mac you’ll need
- Mac OS 9 or OS X
- A 10/100 Ethernet LAN port
Plus to use a Wi-Fi router, either
- An Apple IMac compatible wireless adapter