Bill Pay with mChek
mChek links your mobile phone to your Visa/ Mastercard credit or debit card allowing you to make bill payments through your mobile phone. Any valid Visa / MasterCard credit or debit card, issued by any bank in India can be used for making mChek transactions. ICICI Bank, HDFC Bank & Standard Chartered Bank customers can also contact their banks, to issue their debit card on mChek.
Activating mChek for Your Phone
There are two ways to get mChek
- Sms ‘MCHEK’ to 5676709 (any phone) or 543219 on Airtel phones (toll free) or 59909 on Tata Indicom.
- Click here to sign up https://www.mchek.com/mChekReg/
- Sms “MCHEK” to 5676709 (any phone) or 543219 on Airtel phones (toll free) or 59909 on Tata Indicom.
- Create your own mChekPIN number
- Enter your credit card details
- Log on to https://www.mchek.com/mChekReg/
- Register your mobile number and you will receive a temporary mChekPIN
- Change your mChekPIN online
- Register your credit card number, expiry date and CVV number.
Buy Online Recharge with mChek
The following are simple steps to pay for your online prepaid recharge with Mchek.
- To Sign up for an account with Mchek online, go to the mChek website and click the ‘Click here to register now link’.
- Then, follow the instructions they have listed on how to sign up, and create your account.
- Once you have signed up, and your account is activated, log in to your account.
- Once you have logged in, go to the Mchek home page and click on the ‘Click Here’ button in the Mchek Prepaid Recharge Banner.
- Next, select ‘Prepaid Recharge’, enter your mobile number, and click the ‘Pay Now’ button.
- Mchek will then receive the recharge amount,
- Finally, once you receive the message, enter your Mchek Pin, and within a few minutes, you will receive a transaction receipt for the completed payment of your Prepaid Recharge.
Common Questions and Answeres about mChek
You can read many common questions about mChek the paying bills with mChek in the mChek FAQ section here »
Mobile Recharge and bill payments:
The mChek platform delivers capability of Easy mobile recharge, mobile bill payment and other utility bills like electricity, Satellite TV, Insurance premiums with the use of an SMS.
For a complete list of SMS services click here.
The mChek Mall application can be accessed by the consumer using the mobile Java application or on WAP browser. mChekMall enables consumers to pay their bills, buy movie tickets, buy flight tickets, pay insurance and much more… View Demo.
mChek can enable its users to transfer money to any Visa card for domestic or cross-border money transfer. mChek can also be integrated into other money transfer platforms, such as Western Union. In fact, mChek is one of 4 global mobile payment firms (and the only one from India) to be selected by Western Union for its Digital Vendor Program.
Over-the-counter (OTC) payments:
mChek enables a privacy-protected, fraud-free transaction during over-the-counter purchases, without disclosing payment account credentials to the merchant. It directly helps reduce cash-usage. The mChek mobile POS uses the merchant’s existing mobile phone for rapid expansion of the merchant network.
In addition, mChek & AcCels have demonstrated technological capability of Proximity Payments using any mChek enabled mobile and AcCells mID. This requires no upgradation in mobile phone infrastructure and is ready to be tested for business viability. View the Demo.
Retailer ‘kiosk’ services:
mChek services can be deployed for end-user usage on a low-cost kiosk for use by Telco or other retailers, creating greater value and loyalty with retailers.