Airtel Online Recharge
There are many different options for buying Airtel recharge for your mobile phone. There may be a few different options that suit your needs. Read the ways to recharge below and select the one that works best for you. Feel free to contact us with any questions or comments.
Buy Airtel Recharge Online
Buying recharge for your Airtel phone is very easy when you do it online from the convenience of your PC.
The Airtel website : http://www.airtel.in/
The following are easy steps instructing you on how to purchase Airtel Prepaid Recharge on the Airtel website.
- Go to the Airtel website.
- Log on to your Airtel account.
- Next, click on ‘Recharge Prepaid’.
- Finally, fill in the given empty boxes with the required information, and purchase your Airtel Prepaid Recharge.
Fast Recharge : www.fastrecharge.com
The following are easy steps instructing you on how to pay for your Airtel Online Prepaid Recharge with Fast Recharge.
- First choose your service provider, in this case, choose Airtel.
- Next, select your city or state.Then, select your Prepaid Recharge card denomination.
- You will then be required to fill our your information, your name, email, and phone number. When you have entered your information, click proceed, and it will display your reference number for this order.
- Finally, Click Continue Checkout. This takes you to the highly secured payment page.Enter your correct information in the field provided and choose your payment option (Eg. Credit Card, Online Bank Transfer and Mobile Payments )Once the payment process is complete, you will receive your recharge code by SMS.
Easy Mobile Recharge : www.easymobilerecharge.com
The following are easy steps instructing you on how to pay for your Airtel Online Prepaid Recharge with Easy Mobile Recharge.
- Click on our provided link, and go to the Easy Mobile Recharge Website.
- Next, select your mobile carrier, in this case, Airtel. You will then be given a form in which you are required to fill out your information.
- Once you have filled out your information, click submit, and the form will be sent. When Easy Mobile Recharge receives your form, they will send you and Email or SMS as soon as they start the service.
Recharge Today : www.rechargetoday.com
India Mobile Recharge : www.indiamobilerecharge.com
Mchek : http://www.mchek.com/
The following are easy steps instructing you on how to pay for your online Prepaid Recharge with Mchek.
- To Sign up for an account with Mchek online, go to their website and click the ‘Click here to register now link’.
- Then, follow the instructions they have listed on how to sign up, and create your account.
- Once you have signed up, and your account is activated, you can now use Mchek by logging on to your account.
- Once you have logged on, go to the Mchek home page and click on the ‘Click Here’ button in the Mchek Airtel Bill Pay / Prepaid Recharge Banner.
- Next, select ‘Prepaid Recharge’, enter your mobile number, and click the ‘Pay Now’ button.
- Mchek will then receive the recharge amount,
- Finally, once you receive the message, enter your Mchek Pin, and within a few minutes, you will receive a transaction receipt for the completed payment of your Prepaid Recharge.
SMS Airtel Prepaid Recharge
The following are options you can use to pay your Airtel Prepaid Recharge by SMS Text.
Mchek : http://www.mchek.com/
The following are easy steps instructing you on how to pay your Airtel Prepaid Recharge by SMS Text with Mchek:
- To Sign up for an account with Mchek using SMS Text, send SMS Text Mchek to 121.
- Create a new Mchek Pin, and enter your credit card information to complete signing up.
- Mchek will then send you a confirmation SMS Text about your account to your phone.
- Once you have signed up, and your account is activated, you can now use Mchek’s SMS Text Prepaid Recharge service.
- To pay for your Airtel Prepaid Recharge using SMS Text, send text PAY AIRTEL <Amount> <Mobile number>543219(available only on Airtel). You are not required to enter a mobile number if you are making a self payment or recharge.
- You will then receive a SMS Text summary of the requested Airtel Prepaid Recharge.
- The SMS Text summary will require you to enter you Mchek Pin to complete the Airtel Prepaid Recharge process.
- Once you have entered you Pin, the payment will be made, and you will receive a transaction receipt for your Airtel Prepaid Recharge