Airtel Bill Payment
There are many easy ways to pay your postpaid Airtel Mobile Bill. You can choose from the following 4 ways to pay your postpaid Airtel Bill:
- Online Airtel Bill Payment
- SMS Airtel Bill Payment
- In person Airtel Bill Payment
- Via your bank Airtel Bill Payment
Online Airtel Bill Payment
The following websites are payment methods you can use to pay your Airtel Postpaid Bill online:
The Airtel website : http://www.airtel.in/
The following are easy steps instructing you on how to pay your Airtel bills online using the Airtel Online Website. For more on Airtel Bill Pay visit this site.
- Go to the Airtel website.
- Log on to your Airtel account.
- Next, click on ‘Pay Bill’.
- Finally, choose your payment method, and pay.
Bill Junction : http://www.billjunction.com/
Mchek : http://www.mchek.com/
The following are easy steps instructing you on how to pay your Airtel bills by SMS Text with Mchek.
- To Sign up for an account with Mchek using SMS Text, send SMS Text Mchek to 121.
- Create a new Mchek Pin, and enter your credit card information to complete signing up.
- Mchek will then send you a confirmation SMS Text about your account to your phone.
- Once you have signed up, and your account is activiated, you can now use Mchek’s SMS Text Bill Payment service.
- To pay your bill using SMS Text, send text PAY AIRTEL <Amount> <Mobile number> to 543219 (available only on Airtel). You are not required to enter a mobile number if you are making a self payment, and you are not required to enter an amount if you want to pay your current Airtel Bill.
- You will then recieve a SMS Text summary of the requested Bill Payment.
- The SMS Text summary will require you to enter you Mchek Pin to complete the Bill Payment Process.
- Once you have entered you Pin, the payment will be made, and you will recieve a transaction receipt for your Bill Payment.
SMS Airtel Bill Payment
The following are options you can use to pay your Airtel Bill Payment by SMS Text.
Airtel Bill Payment Agent
If you prefer to make an Airtel Bill Payment in cash you can visit any Airtel Bill Payment Agent. Here are the locations of Airtel Bill Payment store or agent near you.
Airtel Bill Pay Andhra Pradesh » »
Aitel Bill Pay Assam »
Aitel Bill Pay Bihar & Jharkhand »
Aitel Bill Pay Chennai »
Aitel Bill Pay Delhi »
Aitel Bill Pay Gujarat »
Aitel Bill Pay Haryana »
Aitel Bill Pay Himachal Pradesh »
Aitel Bill Pay Jammu & Kashmir »
Aitel Bill Pay Karnataka »
Aitel Bill Pay Kerala »
Aitel Bill Pay Kolkata »
Aitel Bill Pay MP & Chattisgarh »
Aitel Bill Pay Maharashtra & Goa »
Aitel Bill Pay Mumbai »
Aitel Bill Pay North East »
Aitel Bill Pay Orissa »
Aitel Bill Pay Punjab »
Aitel Bill Pay Rajasthan »
Aitel Bill Pay Tamil Nadu »
Aitel Bill Pay UP East »
Aitel Bill Pay UP(West) & Uttarakhand »
Aitel Bill Pay West Bengal »
Airtel Postpaid Itemized Bill
You can view an itemized version of your Airtel postpaid phone bill by visiting the Airtel Website at http://www.airtel.in.
Once there, select > MOBILE > REGISTER (If not already registered for E-Bill) > (mobile number, desired username, password, forgotten password question, answer, email ID, etc)
Wait for approval from Airtel Customer Care, or if automatically approved on website, select > MOBILE > login with your username and password. This would take u directly to your last three itemized bills. You also have an option to altogether stop your printed copies and instead opt for e-bill directly to your email ID every month.
You can view your details, keep track of your calls, know bill plans, last 3 payments and many more.
The e-bill will be in PDF format accessed by Adobe Acrobat and would be password protected. For Password u can contact Customer Care and they will help u out. The password will be delivered only to the mobile number concerned.